MVENT Philippines Inc. is committed to providing quality products and services to our potential customers, business partners, employees and future employees, respect the privacy of all our internal and external customers and business partners, and treat all personal information as confidential.
We limit the collection, use and retention of the Data to the specific information we need for legitimate purposes to administer our business, to provide you with quality service and offer various products or services from MVENT.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When inquiring on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, job title, company name, mailing address, email address, fax number, work number, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you when you enter information on our contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you fill out a form, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To quickly process your product inquiries or request with the information you provided;
- To offer product updates, marketing events, or promotions that may interest the potential or existing customer in the future.
How do we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for sensitive information such as credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We use an SSL certificate.
- We use SSL because: Although we do not collect sensitive information from our customers, our contact forms are only used to gather basic information from you including your product or service requirements so that we may easily contact you through the provided information and fulfill your needs. With the added security from the SSL certificate, the information you send on the Internet will be encrypted with an SSL certificate thus information that was passed from computer to computer (from private or public network) to the destination server will be protected always.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits
- To identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won't affect the general user's experience, however may affect some security measures that were enabled by third-party cookies.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal data.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This website uses Google Analytics
You can also opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
We do not practice 'spamming'. Spamming is where unsolicited e-mails are sent to recipients containing advertisement or marketing related materials without the prior consent of the recipient. If for some reason you believe you have received SPAM e-mail from MVENT please inform us immediately at the address contact information below.
The data collected through this application is kept secure for as long as it is necessary, taking into consideration the purpose for which it is collected, our need to answer your queries, provide you new and/or improved services and comply or prove our compliance with the requirements of applicable laws, before being destroyed.
This website is not intended for children and minors and we do not knowingly solicit or collect Data from children and minors. As a parent or legal guardian, please do not allow your children to submit Data without your permission.
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Policy. It is the responsibility of visitors to this application to refer to this page from time to time to review any subsequent amendments.
This policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. This Policy is written in the English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
If there are any questions regarding this Policy, you may contact us using the information below.
523 Santisima Trinidad,
Brgy. San Isidro,
Paranaque City, 1707 Philippines
Last Edited on 2018-05-10